The Classroom is provided for us as a place for learning.
RESPECT each other’s right to LEARN.
Do the Right Thing.
Beginning the Period – Enter Quietly!
Classroom Discipline Plan
In order to guarantee all students an excellent educational climate,
Please follow the Classroom Discipline Plan below.
Expectations for Classroom Behavior
* Respect All: Peers, Parents, Teachers, Administration, Guests and Yourself.
* Follow All directions and procedures the first time.
* Be in your assigned seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
* Bring all designated materials to class.
* Keep head up during class. (Your body language should show professional respect.)
* Stay in seat until dismissed or given specific permission.
* No food, drink or gum without prior Teacher permission.
* Teacher Conference
* Call Parents – Result in an individualized plan
* Severe/Continuous Offense – Referral to the Office
Random Acts of Kindness:
Praise, Candy, Toys, Movies, Drop Grades.
Grading System - Explanations of Evaluations
Grades are calculated on the basis of the following percentages.
Please see the attached weekly rubric that will be used to calculate your student's grade in English Intervention (RTI).
Weekly Participation Grades will be posted in PowerSchool.
100% Class Participation: Effort/Classwork/Tests/Projects/Writing
Class readiness and participation grades will be included weekly.
(Students should be courteous to their peers, by taking turns speaking. All students should participate in class discussion and take part in daily expectations and activities.)